JLMR is the Data Controller, meaning responsible for the manner in which JLMR process your personal data.
Personal data means any information concerning a natural person, e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number or an evaluation that can be linked to a natural person (data subjects).
This privacy notice will provide general information concerning the processing of personal data, including which personal data JLMR may process, why JLMR may process the personal data and the rights of the data subjects in this regard.
Personal data that may be processed
JLMR may process the following personal data of its onshore (including former and potential) employees:
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- personal identification number, and in some cases passport details
- account number
- sick notices, insurances, injuries and other personal data related to sick leave
- appraisal interviews and disciplinary cases
- which courses the employees have attended
- payroll and pension information
- administrative information, such as refund expenses, access log etc.
JLMR may process the following personal data of crew.
- any personal data on your CV we have collected
- notes from interview (if any)
- e-mail address
- passport details
For any vendors and customers, we may process personal data such as your name, which company you belong to and contact information.
How personal data is collected
JLMR as a main rule collect personal data by/from you. For our crew we receive your personal data from your employer.
Legal basis and purpose
The legal basis and the purpose for our processing of your personal data is normally to fulfil our agreement with you as an employee, or in order for you to work as a crew on our ships.
Information about you is required for us to administer the employment/crew contract, as well as applicable legislation in many cases require us to process your personal data. These will most often be either the Norwegian Working Environment Act and/or the Norwegian Bookkeeping Act.
We also sometimes base our processing on our legitimate interests.
JLMR has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Erasure of personal data
JLMR has routines that ensures that personal data will be erased in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you believe there are grounds for erasure of personal data concerning you, please contact us to request erasure of personal data.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Personal data are not to be disclosed to third parties unless JLMR has an obligated to disclose such information.
JLMR may engage third parties which will process personal data on our behalf. JLMR only engage third parties which has provided sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Transfer to third countries
We may in some cases disclose personal data belonging to our Port Agents (your name and copy of passport) to third countries outside the EU/EEA.
Rights of the data subject
In the event that JLMR processes personal data concerning you, you will have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
1. You have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is processed by JLMR and, where that is the case, access the personal data and information regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned etc.
2. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
3. You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of personal data concerning you.
4. You have the right to object to processing of personal data.
5. You have the right to obtain erasure of personal data concerning you. JLMRwill be obligated to erase personal data concerning you unless there are legal grounds for processing the data.
If the legal ground for our processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time for any reason.
If you believe that our processing of personal data is in violation of the General Data Protection regulation, you have the right to lodge a written complaint to Datatilsynet. The contact information for Datatilsynet is available at www.datatilsynet.no.
A/S J Ludwig Mowinckels Rederi
Phone: +47 930 07 402
A/S J Ludwig Mowinckels Rederi
Att: Georg Solvåg, P.O. Box 4070 Sandviken
5835 Bergen, NORWAY